Nvidia

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nashsafc

Distinguished
May 13, 2009
haha what's that got any relevance to the subject lol. Although you're saying Nvidia are rubbish lol? But anyway video was quite funny but quite disgusting. LOL is that Tales of Sonic the Hedgehog. Cause the funny little fox thing flies with his tale at one point. If Nvidia have really "left the gamer market" then they have really let me down the succers because i just bought an nforce board wanting to check out nvidia because i've never owned an NVIDIA card. Eventhough i still prefer ATI slightly more. I have a GTS 250 currently, in the future if the succers don't come out with anything to rival the 5850 then it looks like i'll have to buy that card. Though they still have GTX 295, the 5870 is still better because the GTX 295 is SLI basicly, that means when 5870 is put together it rapes the 295. Although nvidia and ATI drivers still go together since nvidia are used for overclocking amd phenom ii in nvidia control panel; ntune or performance (system tools). Just that overclock ati seperately in it's own drivers.