[SOLVED] NZXT 510 elite

Aug 22, 2020
HEllo everyone , being my first build and being very careful. From the control hub of the case power/USB have connected to mother board , the led1 is connected and the led2 are connected to the sata cable and to the PSU. But there are two cables as shown in the first pic coming out and not sure where to plug them in . The only facility I see on the mother board is chassis water pump fan connectors and labelled as cha_fan1/wp (not sure if I can connect there )
There is another cable coming out from fan1 slot of the control hub and can't find any pins similar on the mother board and not sure if it's for a extra fan.

Can anyone point me out if I am doing it correct or wrong . Just can't figure out the last cables . Thank you!!!

Mother board - ASRock x570m pro4
Ryzen 5 3400g

First pic
Second pic
Control hub
Pin

Last edited:
Solution
Since you have a hub, connect the fans to that, connect the hub to the motherboard connections. Those other cables may be for daisy chaining fans together. You need two connections for RGB fans, one for power, other for the lights. If you have both connected, the rest is extra cables you don't need to use.
Since you have a hub, connect the fans to that, connect the hub to the motherboard connections. Those other cables may be for daisy chaining fans together. You need two connections for RGB fans, one for power, other for the lights. If you have both connected, the rest is extra cables you don't need to use.

Solution