News NZXT Adds Budget 'Starter PC' for New Gamers

i used pcpart picker and the cheapest 1 (minus case) and an evo 212 (casue no price for the 1 they used and evo is cheap but decent) and a b365m MB (as didnt see any listed for theirs and i pciekd a 76$ one. middleground one)

it would cost you $550 for their $699 one. (even if u add in case your paying near $100 more the worth of parts)

and a build for their top comes out to $780 when they want 999$. payign aroudn $150+ more than the value (by time u get a case)

and now-a-days pc buildign is childsplay as logn as u dont follow the verge video <_<.

nofanneeded

Respectable
Sep 29, 2019
It seems that the competition in the PC cases market and people making their own cases and designs made it less profitable .. NZXT will stop making cases soon and will be like EVGA.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
i used pcpart picker and the cheapest 1 (minus case) and an evo 212 (casue no price for the 1 they used and evo is cheap but decent) and a b365m MB (as didnt see any listed for theirs and i pciekd a 76$ one. middleground one)

it would cost you $550 for their $699 one. (even if u add in case your paying near $100 more the worth of parts)

and a build for their top comes out to $780 when they want 999$. payign aroudn $150+ more than the value (by time u get a case)

and now-a-days pc buildign is childsplay as logn as u dont follow the verge video <_<.

there still has to be room for profit. add in OS and the price is not that bad really. i charge $100 to build out and get a system running with all the basics. pretty close to what they are charging for the service. may not like all the parts they chose but they are not super overpriced like many "gaming" pre-built pc's