[SOLVED] Nzxt h510 elite case bad airflow with kraken x63

Jul 2, 2021
Hello, i have nzxt h510 elite case with kraken x63, my pc has one stock top fan and one stock rear fan and then in front the aio radiator wich pushes air out and the problem is, that my 2 other fans are pushing air out too and i know that the front ones should take fresh air in, but i just can't change the fans place that they could take air in. currently my cpu is 45-60c and i am not doing anything with it, gpu is around 40. I have been looking others builds in my case and they has the fans just like i do... If anyone of you could help me in any way i would be happy :)

Solution
Your current setup has the 2 front RGB fans pulling in air. Air flows from the RGB side then out the back side to the radiator. The rear fan and top fan blow out the air. It looks to be correct.

The H510i is not exactly very good with air circulation. It mostly aesthetic. I have the same case. You will have to adjust the fan profile from the CAMS. Set the fan speed when it reaches a certain temp. You also have to compensate for the poor air flow of the case by placing it in a a well ventilated area too, You don't want to place this in a cramped space where there is heat build up coming from the exhaust of the case.

For your reference, my set up is maintaining a CPU temp of 30 and GPU temp of 32. Fan speed average is 860 rpm.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Ideally you should have the front fans intake air. The fact that the fans are exhausting air from the front means that the orientation of the fans are wrong for the way your case is designed. Leave the rear and top fan orientation as is. You will need to disconnect the system from the wall(after shutting down) then remove front and side panels then unscrew the front fans, flip them around to have the fans push air through the radiators into the case. There should be two arrows indicating the direction of which the fan blades rotate and the path the air will take with respect to the fans rotation.

How-to-install-case-fan-direction.jpg

If I've made a wrong assumption, it's best that you include images to your build while it's not running, to help us understand the orientation of the fans and their placements.

Adam0ne

Proper
Feb 9, 2021
Your current setup has the 2 front RGB fans pulling in air. Air flows from the RGB side then out the back side to the radiator. The rear fan and top fan blow out the air. It looks to be correct.

The H510i is not exactly very good with air circulation. It mostly aesthetic. I have the same case. You will have to adjust the fan profile from the CAMS. Set the fan speed when it reaches a certain temp. You also have to compensate for the poor air flow of the case by placing it in a a well ventilated area too, You don't want to place this in a cramped space where there is heat build up coming from the exhaust of the case.

For your reference, my set up is maintaining a CPU temp of 30 and GPU temp of 32. Fan speed average is 860 rpm.

Solution