Question nzxt h510 front pannel connectors

Ij6969

Reputable
Dec 27, 2019
hey so i want to get an h510 for my pc the only problem i have is that i dont know if my motherboard has the headers to use the front i/o. my motherboard has only 1 usb 3 header wich i dont know if it will be coompatible with the usb 3.1 that it comes with. i for a fact know that i will have a dead usb c port because my motherboard dosent have one.

Lutfij

Titan
We will need more information. What is the make and model of your motherboard? Pertaining to the Type C connector and internal connector, if you don't have the connector then your best option is to go for a chassis that doesn't have a Type C port or that your board has a Type C connector.

Ij6969

Reputable
Dec 27, 2019
We will need more information. What is the make and model of your motherboard? Pertaining to the Type C connector and internal connector, if you don't have the connector then your best option is to go for a chassis that doesn't have a Type C port or that your board has a Type C connector.
The motherboard is an HP oem motherboard. The Model is Memphis2-s I at least want the 1 USB port to work. As I mentioned it has 2 usb 2.0 headers and 1 20 pin usb 3.0 header. If you don’t think it will work what other case do you recommend. I already ordered the case.