Question Nzxt Kraken x72 problem help

Lutfij

Titan
The way you get white is a combination of three LED's. Might want to read here. You should also bring this up with NZXT and perhaps see if an RMA is necessary and is what the doctor ordered since others have the same cooler but some might not be noticing what you're noticing.

Honestly there are people who can't spot something in spite of having the same thing shown to a lot more than a pair of eyes.

Ringwraith34544

Commendable
Oct 17, 2020
Guys I found a fix for it I think I reinstalled the nzxt cam then I turned off the computer and I switched the power supply to off wait 1 days and turned pc on and installed nzxt cam I think it fixed it "maybe temporary" cause I just opened the computer

Ringwraith34544

Commendable
Oct 17, 2020
The way you get white is a combination of three LED's. Might want to read here. You should also bring this up with NZXT and perhaps see if an RMA is necessary and is what the doctor ordered since others have the same cooler but some might not be noticing what you're noticing.

Honestly there are people who can't spot something in spite of having the same thing shown to a lot more than a pair of eyes.
anyone can clearly see it is pink it is not a little difference I can clearly see it

Ringwraith34544

Commendable
Oct 17, 2020
also if I delete nzxt cam and start pc that way the default preset for nzxt kraken x72 is loading effect so the logo should be white and it is white indeed but if I install nzxt cam and choose white it becomes pink so it might be a software issue

Ringwraith34544

Commendable
Oct 17, 2020
I think my nzxt kraken x72's leds are broken when I choose white color it shows pink if I choose orange It shows me red I think the problem is the green led but if I delete nzxt cam and use the default preset which has white logo it shows white perfectly fine so I am not sure if it is a software problem or with the coolers leds

Adam0ne

Proper
Feb 9, 2021
I think my nzxt kraken x72's leds are broken when I choose white color it shows pink if I choose orange It shows me red I think the problem is the green led but if I delete nzxt cam and use the default preset which has white logo it shows white perfectly fine so I am not sure if it is a software problem or with the coolers leds

I second the idea of reaching out to NZXT. They respond fast. I did a phone call. It was great. Just reach out to them.