NZXT Launches Next-Generation 200mm Enthusiast Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMadFapper

Honorable
Oct 18, 2012
[citation][nom]master_chen[/nom]Finally something really worthwhile enough from NZXT for me to start buying their products at last.[/citation]

Really? REALLY!? *dies*

LukeCWM

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2011
My previous build had a $180 NZXT case. But its cheap plastic bezel that broke, its cheap USB ports broke, its cheap fans that buzzed and its cheap fan LEDs flickered, its cheap packaged PSU had a cheap power switch that stuck, before the cheap PSU itself died in a matter of months. Good thing it was priced right. </sarcasm>

To make a long story short, it was my first and last NZXT product.

All of these comments are interesting. I havent been a customer of NZXT until recently but I decided to go with the H2 case for a customer to build their new system and the quality was outstanding. I'm definitely looking into using more NZXT products in the future.

master_chen

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012

My point exactly.
But little inexperienced kids don't get it and will keep on raging on me for no reason whatsoever, lol. Come on, kids, "BAW" some more! You delight me by doing so! >: )

LukeCWM

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2011
[citation][nom]master_chen[/nom]My point exactly.But little inexperienced kids don't get it and will keep on raging on me for no reason whatsoever, lol. Come on, kids, "BAW" some more! You delight me by doing so! >: )[/citation]

Master Chen, I don't think people are down voting you because they disagree with you as much as they don't understand your comments and therefore don't find them to be contributing to the discussion. After reading all three of your posts, I still can't tell if the first was sarcastic or not, I still can't tell how you actually feel about their products, and I can't make head or tail out of your following posts! Haha, maybe this is where just plain text is lacking, and we all need to work a little extra harder to be clear. =]

Best wishes,
Luke

Bonestoo

Honorable
Jan 24, 2013
I think the coolermaster fans push more air for the sound they make. I just bought some so I hope that is the case.
[citation][nom]Shadz[/nom]How does this compare to the Coolermaster 200mm or 230mms?[/citation]

Mark Martin

Honorable
Mar 20, 2013
I just got the phantom 820 for a custom build and like englandr753 I like nzxt cases. They are a great company that has a great custom service. I had painting the bottom panel and was letting it cure for 24 hours before I put the clear coats on. Well my 7 year old nephew was looking and touching it that morning and when I went to add the clear his finger prints was showing all over it. Which is my fault, I should had clean it first. Didn't think about him going in to my work shop and then touch it. Well I got some paint thinner and I left it on to long and it started to eat through the plastic. I email nzxt about buying a replacement panel and they sent me one with shipping for free. That a makes a great company in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.