Oculus Rift Heading to Chuck E. Cheese's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when virtual reality was set up at amusement parks way over a decade ago. You paid a fortune to experience it for about a minute. Parents and their children were lined up just like every other attraction.

Chuck E. Cheeses is one of those places that needs to be shut down.. Too overpriced and out of it's time.

Wow...who are you to say what is and what is not outdated and overpriced? By the way: millions of families disagree with you...on both accounts...month after month after month, year after year after year...

sunflier

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
I've been to CEC a couple of times recently and MOST of the kids there are very young. I think for these kids is to KISS. You bring in high-tech gadgets like Oculus Rift and these kids won't REALLY know what this is and what to do with it. Kids that young already pumped up on Sugar (thanks to CEC candy/pop) want to go run, play and scream at CEC. Sure, they'll put it on and be WOW'd for about 2 minutes and then be like, ok, I'm done here what's next? I don't think this is a good idea imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.