[SOLVED] Odd black screens

Jan 18, 2019
So this is a weird one. I'm finding when I play games I sometimes get a black screen. This occurs in all sorts of games and happens when I walk about and look certain directions in game. I tend to play borderless window and if I alt tab to another application and the game is in the background then I can see what's happening. But when I click back to the game it's black again until I move my character around a bit and it comes back. This effects the whole game and window too. For example if I am in a lower resolution where I can see my desktop in the background that goes too. It's the entire screen that dumps out. Any ideas?

Solution
then check the gpu resolution output and then the monitor could handle if they match also check if system report that you use the gpu driver or the generic you could also see if you could adapt to panel or scaling .
Jan 18, 2019
My temps are good. Fan speed doesn't go much more than 30% but I'm only playing project zomboid so don't expect it too really. I'm having less issues on lower resolution in windowed mode.

Jan 18, 2019

Will check with gpu-z shortly. Cable seems fine.
I have noticed I can fix this issue by playing in lower resolutions in windowed mode. It seems to be a full screen issue or max res borderless window issue. So long as my game window isn't too wide I don't have a problem.