Question Odd Color Issue on Reboot

Feb 12, 2021
Hi,

I have an RTX2060 and an ASUS VG248QG running over display port. There are no other monitors in my setup. On every fresh boot, the colors become red/green all over (link below). This usually happens after I log into my windows account (win 10). I do have a custom color profile installed to deal with some awful washed out colors of this monitor. To remedy, each time I switch from 165hz to 144hz and it's back to normal. I can switch back to 165hz and it'll still be fine until next reboot.

https://ibb.co/ZxV6Zvq

I tried taking a print screen screenshot when this was happening, thinking maybe something was wrong with the color profile and it was sending this inverted color scheme to my monitor, but the screen capture looks normal. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling video card drivers as well.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Feb 12, 2021
Thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately I'm so lazy I didn't try even in the last 2 months...but my laziness paid off because after the latest windows 10 service pack/major overhaul update it is no longer a problem. It's very strange but at least it works.