OE error msg after SP2

Group...
I keep getting a error message when launching Outlook Express......its

CnxMon.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.We are sorry for the
inconvenience.

If I just close the message window, OE performs as normal . What is it and
can I stop the
pop up, its just annoying, I guess this will be one of many little quirks I
may need help with

TIA Andy

CnxMon.exe has something to do with wanadoo. You might ask them.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:41c083f5$0$10198$8fcfb975@news.wanadoo.fr,