[SOLVED] Office 2019 serial

brutzza

Honorable
Jan 7, 2016
Hi, I have a client who bought a notebook and a licence of Office 2019 H&S in a Best Buy local.
She has the ticket.
She brought me the notebook to install and activate the Office.
When she gave me the ticket, I noticed that it said
"Serial # MT................." but it has 19 digits, not 25 (including the letters 'M' and 'T').
So when I open Word/Excel/etc., log in with her Microsoft account and try to activate, of course it asks me for a 25 digit but in the ticket it's a 19 digit (besides that I think it's Office 365 which is preinstalled and she bought Office 2019... don't know what to do there neither).
I'm totally lost here... in her Microsoft's account profile she has nothing in history, in purchases, only her device assigned (her notebook).
I need some help, please.

Thanks.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
Call Microsoft
I was going to say, have client call Best Buy.

As a side note, I ALWAYS purchased JUST the item when I am forced to use Best Buy. I have had more than my fair share of issues with their add ons and extras during purchase. I like BB well enough but have gotten to where it's such a hassle shopping there I generally select and purchase the specific item online and do the front counter pick up just to avoid "the pitch".
There is no TELLING what client really may have purchased.

brutzza

Honorable
Jan 7, 2016
Thanks. We are from Argentina, she bought it in January when she travelled.
Can't find Best Buy mail to contact them, I thought to contact BB. But maybe they have latin speakers when you call them.
Same with Microsoft but they must have a contact section.
Yes, I think the seller sold her the license in her ignorance, she didn't know.

Thanks a lot for your answers.

brutzza

Honorable
Jan 7, 2016
Sorry for bothering again.
I only found this number 1-888-237-8289
Does anyone know if they have latinamerican speakers?
Can't find any other phone number or email to contact them.
Microsoft wahsed their hands by telling me to contacto BB.