ogitech Will Continue PC Gaming Support Despite Cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tekkaman

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2007
My favorite company.

Luckily "someone", "read all articles before they go out".

Seriously though, how hard is it to even look at your own published article and notice that it has a jacked up title?

Chibinho

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
It's Just a Typo. Not everybody here complaining about it, like it's the end of the world. You also make mistakes. happens to everybody. So, let's not demand the Author to be Executed for that. We all understood what he meant.

Chibinho

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
Of course. Let's Execute the Author for a Typo. Because we are all perfect, and error free. It's just a typo and happens to all of us. We all got the point of the article.

Hando567

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2006
Did no one else notice it also says they released their fiscal results for Q3 2013? I dunno how they have such poor profits when they have invented a time machine!

athlondude

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
Apparently along with the banning of thousands of assault weapons, the govenment came to the coclusion that the letter "L" was th emost dangerous letter in the alphabet and decided to ban it. I for one am exercising my right to free speech and plan on using said letter no matter what they do to me!

AndrewMD

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2008
[citation][nom]Tekkaman[/nom]My favorite company.Luckily "someone", "read all articles before they go out".Seriously though, how hard is it to even look at your own published article and notice that it has a jacked up title?[/citation]

It seems you have nothing else to do but be the grammar police for the site. Also, it seems that I have nothing better to do because I am responding to your idiotic post about a missing letter!

As for the article, it is typical for companies to re-evaluate their product offerings. If something is not making money for them, it should get dropped.

[citation][nom]Hando567[/nom]Did no one else notice it also says they released their fiscal results for Q3 2013? I dunno how they have such poor profits when they have invented a time machine![/citation]
Fiscal years don't always coincide with calendar years. The US government fiscal year begins on October 1, for example. Which means that we're in Q2 2013 for the US government. Logitech apparently began its fiscal 2013 even earlier.

As for the news, I hope they survive. If not, their peripherals will. I only recently replaced my G5 mouse, and only because I wanted a few more buttons.

Tekkaman

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2007
We aren't perfect and we aren't error free.

HOWEVER - Most of us are not dealing with major publications or publications in general for that matter.

The fact that they don't even check their own website or *gasp* their own spell check which is default for any word processing program is ridiculous.

Chibinho, you wouldn't think that way if you did anything along the lines of what I described above. I have to proof things on a daily basis and something as large as the miss-spelling, let alone on a very well known brand, of a published article is unacceptable.

Tekkaman

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2007
[citation][nom]AndrewMD[/nom]It seems you have nothing else to do but be the grammar police for the site. Also, it seems that I have nothing better to do because I am responding to your idiotic post about a missing letter! As for the article, it is typical for companies to re-evaluate their product offerings. If something is not making money for them, it should get dropped.[/citation]

Ha I thumbs upped you for the "nothing else to do" on both accounts.

It was a pretty big deal and I am very happy to see that it has been fixed.

G

I noticed they already took away their G9X mouse, which was probably their best mouse. That's really weird.

Onihikage

Honorable
Apr 29, 2012
[citation][nom]Sakkura[/nom]Fiscal years don't always coincide with calendar years. The US government fiscal year begins on October 1, for example. Which means that we're in Q2 2013 for the US government. Logitech apparently began its fiscal 2013 even earlier.As for the news, I hope they survive. If not, their peripherals will. I only recently replaced my G5 mouse, and only because I wanted a few more buttons.[/citation]
+1 for G5 mouse. I still have mine, and don't plan on giving it up until it dies. Which may be soon, actually; scrolling is starting to get wonky.

Logitech, just focus on quality products and you will never be without customers.

killerofall

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2004
Maybe they need to let their quality slip a bit so they can sell more units ;P. I still am using my G15v1 from 2005 and will keep using it till it dies. Yea it is dirty as hell but it still works just fine. The new LCDs are just to small. I would still be using my G5 but I got a free G9 a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.