Question Okay so my GTX 1060 has finally bit the dust

Ashley Knott

Reputable
May 5, 2020
You need to provide some more info.
What exact make and model PSU you have, what resolution you play at and at what refresh rate, what games do you play and what is your target of graphics quality you are looking for.

Even without answering those above, from the 2 cards you posted, performance wise the 3060ti is around 25% better (depending on the game it's from 20-33%).

Ashley Knott

Reputable
May 5, 2020
You need to provide some more info.
What exact make and model PSU you have, what resolution you play at and at what refresh rate, what games do you play and what is your target of graphics quality you are looking for.

Even without answering those above, from the 2 cards you posted, performance wise the 3060ti is around 25% better (depending on the game it's from 20-33%).

I have
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
Ram: 16gb Ballistix
PSU: Corsair RM750X
Monitor: Predator X34P Ultrawide 3440x1440
I want play games like Halo Infinite

I hope that's enough info for you

I have
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
Ram: 16gb Ballistix
PSU: Corsair RM750X
Monitor: Predator X34P Ultrawide 3440x1440
I want play games like Halo Infinite

I hope that's enough info for you
personally i would recommend a 3060ti (got one myself, runs my games like a champ on max)
Your PSU is a quality unit and has enough wattage

i'd look for the asus or evga variants for value/money

Reactions: dotas1
I am using a 2k 32inch 240hz screen with the 3060ti and i can run everything on full without issues (my personal experience)

games like bannerlord/cyberpunk etc
OP's resolution has 34% more pixels than yours and also what you, me, someone else find ok or acceptable varies by a huge margin.

He will definitely need some settings toned down

tmcc

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2010
Look solid. Get what you can get. These days, its kind of a toss up with what card is available when and for how much. If you can find it, I think a 3080 TI is the best price/perf balance at this time. Good luck