sid.krishnan.8080

Commendable
Jun 30, 2018
I have an old webcam that also has a microphone inside it somewhere. I tried setting it up with my PC but i cannot find the right drivers. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it in device manager, I've tried using driver detection softwares. There is no serial number or any information about it physically and in device manager. How can I fix this? Attached a few photos of the issue below (including a photo of the camera).

Capture.PNG
IMG_5926.JPG

Solution
I have an old webcam that also has a microphone inside it somewhere. I tried setting it up with my PC but i cannot find the right drivers. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it in device manager, I've tried using driver detection softwares. There is no serial number or any information about it physically and in device manager. How can I fix this? Attached a few photos of the issue below (including a photo of the camera).

Capture.PNG
IMG_5926.JPG
Those old ones don't have Plug&Play possibility so unless you can find right drivers it will not work.
Only chance...

Capture.PNG
IMG_5926.JPG
Those old ones don't have Plug&Play possibility so unless you can find right drivers it will not work.
Only chance is to go to Details tab and find HardwareID, google it and see if you can find driver.

Solution