Onboard Video

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Adammccl

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2007
It doesn't give any details it just says "Error during initialization" when I try to run the game. That's when I use the ATI Radeon X300 onboard video card.

fatalfidelity

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2007
Ok here's the list of games I play alot. Would the ATI Xpress X300 play well enough with these games? I don't have to have the highest setting or so I just need to know that if the ATI Xpress X300 will play the games fine in low settings at least.

Quake 3 Arena
Quake 3: Team Arena
Quake 4
Unreal Tournament
UT 2004
Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis
Thief: Gold
Superbike
Need for speed III: Hot Pursute
StarCraft
StarCraft: Brood War

These are games I play sometimes

Primal Prey
Dino Crisis
Croc 2
Lilo and Stitch collection pack

Ok look...since you own your little X300 and the games (since you say you play them) how about taking the time to play a bit of each one instead of asking people what the performance will be like, I mean..how the hell do we know? Then maybe you could solve your own problems..how exciting!!! Play your games..if your not happy with the performance of the X300 then install your 7300 and play them again, if your still not happy with the results return the 7300 and buy a better one. Wow, now wasn't that hard?