Question One Handed keyboard - Large Keys

philzee

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2010
Hi everyone.

I am having a hard time on this site and out on the web trying to find a one-handed keyboard with large keys. I have found a couple of possibilities but the pricing seems a little high. In a perfect world, the price range would be under $30, but $40 would be the most I would be willing to spend. I would be using the keyboard strictly for gaming.

Any help and direction is much appreciated.

Thank you!

I have never seen one of those before, personally. My only advice would be to try getting one with actual mechanical switches, not mechanical feel, but that might be hard. I cant imagine they are very common, and therefore are not very cheap. It could be a neat product though.

Reactions: philzee

philzee

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2010
I have had a few days using the keyboard.

The keys are bigger and comfortable. There is that extra row of keys where the spacebar would be on a standard keyboard, so the layout for my fingers is familiar. The button they have for spacebar on the right of the setup is positioned perfectly for my thumb.

Overall, this is a nice RGB one handed mechanical keyboard and feels good to play games on.

I have zero complaints and would recommend it to anyone looking for the same criteria in a keyboard I was looking for.