OnePlus 2 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

OnePlus proudly boasts that its latest smartphone is a "flagship killer." Does the OnePlus 2 have the arsenal to slay its competitors or is its metal chassis just filled with hot air?

OnePlus 2 Review : Read more

ChuckUfarleys

Commendable
Feb 16, 2016
How much did Oneplus pay you for this inane review that is for a phone that is 6 months old?
You reviewers NEVER bring up the terrible customer service, the terrible buggy Oxygen O.S., the constant everyday posts about how bad the Two is in their own forum.

Why would you even use the One for comparison, it's a TWO year old phone!

Why is that, are you too afraid to NOT recommend this phone?

mellis

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2011
I still like my OnePlusOne. It also works great with Straigthtalk. No contract and no bloatware is the way to go! No way am I going to over $400 for a phone.

Spinachy

Honorable
Feb 17, 2016
Operating Systems all have security problems that need to be patched regularly. This is an important buying consideration for me. You do not mention on what schedule OnePlus will be patching the OS?

zvancu

Commendable
Feb 18, 2016
I own a OnePlus 2 and I have to say that I would wish that at least one of the reviews I see online would mention how terrible their customer support is. It seems that it's pretty common knowledge, but I never saw this before actually buying the phone.

I have to say that at first I was happy with the device, but now I am having some issues with it and I contacted the support. At first they were stalling with some meaningless questions (like what's my IMEI even I had already provided it) but now I got to the point where they are simply ignoring me. It has been more then a week in which I wrote 5 messages and they did not even acknowledge that they saw them, not to mention actually doing something.

jacobian

Honorable
Jan 6, 2014
The bottom line it seems, there is no need to upgrade if you already own a Oneplus One. I have one Oneplus One (64GB) in the family running the stock CyanogenOS, and I see no reason to upgrade it. Very good smartphone all around. Hope the next generation will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.