OnePlus Two Will Cost Less Than You Might Think

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGulio

Reputable
Apr 17, 2014
The price tag won't matter if they continue their program of selling by invitation only (regardless of the reasons why they had this program). It could cost $0 and it wouldn't matter unless I can actually get my hands on one.

narf23

Distinguished
May 4, 2008
The price tag won't matter if they continue their program of selling by invitation only (regardless of the reasons why they had this program). It could cost $0 and it wouldn't matter unless I can actually get my hands on one.

I agree - I did receive an invite but was doubly disappointed that they would not ship to my country.

Giroro

Splendid
$450 is actually quite a bit more than the $300 I was expecting.

But ultimately it doesn't affect me as Virgin Mobile just deletes old phones from their catalog without actually adding replacements... Pretty soon there will be none left.

sabicao

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2010
If they insist on using that SoC then the price needs to be a lot lower for me to even consider buying it, let alone recommend it.

jedik1

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2010
Well... I was one of the really early(First 2000) ones to get One Plus One. I am disappointed with the phone. While my old Google Nexus 4 still receives regular updates to fix problems, for One Plus One, there is none. There are 100s of small bugs in the software. e.g. few days back my camera stopped working, touch is inconsistent and buggy, call menu is buggy, etc. etc.

There had been 2 updates for this phone in its lifetime. I guess One Plus is not the right phone for me.

scolaner

Reputable
Jul 30, 2014
$450 is actually quite a bit more than the $300 I was expecting.

Yeah, honestly I was a little disappointed to see that. Those price points kind of worlds apart, IMHO. $300 is a bit of a stretch for people who can afford a lower-end device. But $450...that's a premium price.

Status
Not open for further replies.