Question Online Games Freezing/Slowing Down

KeyRoll

Prominent
May 1, 2019
Hey, recently I have been having some issues with online games freezing or slowing down temporarily, then (also temporarily) speeding back up to normal speeds. I've downloaded the latest drivers for my wireless adapter, but am unsure what to do next. My wireless adapter is the TPlink WN752N.. Any help will be appreciated :)

Jimcuchim

Reputable
Feb 25, 2019
Are you using wireless or wired?If you're using wireless, maybe switching the channel or the frequency might help. Because when neighbors use the same frequency, it is gonna slow the wifi down. I am pretty sure your adapter isn't the problem. Is there anyone else on the same wifi?

KeyRoll

Prominent
May 1, 2019
Are you using wireless or wired?If you're using wireless, maybe switching the channel or the frequency might help. Because when neighbors use the same frequency, it is gonna slow the wifi down. I am pretty sure your adapter isn't the problem. Is there anyone else on the same wifi?
Hi, sorry I was a while to reply. There is, but they're only light users, maybe using facebook etc; I'm using wireless, and it doesn't support dual band. The thing I don't understand is that I've had barely any issues with it previously, and it's only just cropped up fairly recently.