Only 1/4 ram sockets work

Jul 1, 2018
Hello, i've an MSI2A9C as mb. My pc started to crash every some minutes, at first it was while playing, after, almost in every action. Step by step i could turn off every boot applications so it didnt blow up before i coudl get into. It turned out that 4 of my 8 gb didnt work. Or crashed, or socket crashd or smth, I tried all 4 sockets with my 2 sticks of ram, and only 1 socket seems to work.

I've been said that my mother board works with dual channel, and i cannot use 1 socket from 1 channel (blue/black) and one from another. The thing is, if the blue sockets (the ones i was using) dont work, or at least, only one works, i could use black channel so i could use both sticks. I tried to use black channel but it didnt even boot. I can't habilitate black channel by myself. My PC crashes now almost every day and it is a pain in the ass.

Ram sticks, they both work:

https://www.pccomponentes.com/kingston-valueram-ddr3-1600-pc3-12800-4gb-cl11?gclid=CjwKCAjw9-HZBRAwEiwAGw0QcRt1z4ql_8273wLKjWnjbFb5ai8P8kRZsugWq5sc992NXobEYTrFfBoCFiYQAvD_BwE