[SOLVED] Only power supply left to pick out

supersteff95

Reputable
Nov 16, 2019
Well i ordered 90% of components im only struggling with psu choice,my system specs are
MSI B450 Mortar Max
Ryzen 5 3600
16GGB DDR4 G Skill Aegis 3200MHZ
Gpu:Its currently Sapphire RX470 4GB but i want to upgrade in near future to 5700XT
SSD-Crucial BX 240GB
WD BLUE 500GB-HDD 7.2k RPM
And im gonna have also 4 Fans in PC(they come preinstalled with fan controller thingy)
Btw i've tried to order some of EVGA PSU-s but in my country they seem to be out of stock :/

Last edited:
Solution
Just asked its out of stock,i really have no luck with psu units so far,yesterday i've asked like for at least 6 units,all out of stock unreal :/
oof, well, the antec eag650 is a seasonic focus with a smaller bulk cap and different switchers, it's a good unit, but if your circuit is a bit weak, the relatively high inrush current may trip it.

supersteff95

Reputable
Nov 16, 2019
What country and what's the budget?
Country is Serbia(im willing to pay like 100$ for psu unit i think that should be enough) and i think you already know how bad market is when Cooler Master mwe 600W is 90$...
Power supply products in our official shops are just so bad,its kinda overkill to pay 90$ for CM MWE 600W 90$ and one of more known brand to me Antec EarthWatts 650 Gold Pro is 130 :(

supersteff95

Reputable
Nov 16, 2019
You'll definitely want to make sure to get a high quality PSU. You want a good unit to be able to support the 5700XT. Do NOT skimp on the PSU.

But yes, we'll need to know what country you're in.

Still, the first link in my signature is a must-read.
The thing is i dont want to,i understand that good power supply is like a heart of entire system,but good lord our pc market in general is one big joke :/

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
What country would you be purchasing from? I'm not sure how international ordering works in Europe, only that Serbia's not yet part of the EU.

What websites will you be ordering from? If you can provide links, that would help.

It isn't a whole lot better in the US, either. The CoolerMaster CX450 at one point (in the US) was more than double what it was in February. Most quality units are much more now than they were in the beginning of the year.

Any which way, you'll be spending quote a bit more than you would have only 6 months ago. :(

supersteff95

Reputable
Nov 16, 2019
What country would you be purchasing from? I'm not sure how international ordering works in Europe, only that Serbia's not yet part of the EU.

What websites will you be ordering from? If you can provide links, that would help.

It isn't a whole lot better in the US, either. The CoolerMaster CX450 at one point (in the US) was more than double what it was in February. Most quality units are much more now than they were in the beginning of the year.

Any which way, you'll be spending quote a bit more than you would have only 6 months ago. :(
Hmm i see what do you think about Seasonic SSR 650GB3?

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
Oooh i see im glad i asked :ROFLMAO: What about Corsair Tx 650M? Its 83 euroes,should i go for it,i kinda dont feel like paying 120 for cooler master mwe 650 gold in our shops :/

The Corsair TX650M is good - GET IT.

I know Cooler Master makes SOME good PSUs, and a lot of bad ones. I don't know if the MWE is one of the good ones or not. I tend to avoid Cooler Master unless I am SURE of a specific model. Even if it's one of their good ones, I doubt it's worth the extra $37.

The TXM has a good reputation.

Just asked its out of stock,i really have no luck with psu units so far,yesterday i've asked like for at least 6 units,all out of stock unreal :/
oof, well, the antec eag650 is a seasonic focus with a smaller bulk cap and different switchers, it's a good unit, but if your circuit is a bit weak, the relatively high inrush current may trip it.

Solution

supersteff95

Reputable
Nov 16, 2019
It's unfortunate that you couldn't get a cheaper quality unit. But hey, the gx650 is a heck of a unit and will serve you well for a long time with any gpu including the 5700xt.
Im already used to overpaying pc parts and peripherals at this point lol,2 months ago i had to pay 90$ for G432 headset and now im trying to find also mechanical keyboard,but Hyperx ones and Logitechs go over 120$ which is kinda alot for keyboard...
Redragon Kumara K552 RGB which in USA has retail price like 40$ here its 75$,almost the double,but it is what it is unfortunately :/