Johnathan,I was having problems with msn messenger:
unable to set up voice-camera link with friend in Brasil
( I am in Australia ). Had previously experienced success
with voice link 3 times. He suggested that my version of
messenger was too old and that I should remove it and
download 6.2 version. came accross your removal procedure
for removing Windows messenger and being a bit confused I
did that ( ie. Through "Run"). Now I cannot reinstal
Windows or msn messenger from Microsoft or ninemsn sites.
I have been trying for TWO DAYS.

Greetings Alan,

Removing Windows Messenger will not break the ability to reinstall Windows or Messenger, can
you be more specific to what's exactly happening?
Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

"Alan E" <alanevans930@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Johnathan,I was having problems with msn messenger:
> unable to set up voice-camera link with friend in Brasil
> ( I am in Australia ). Had previously experienced success
> with voice link 3 times. He suggested that my version of
> messenger was too old and that I should remove it and
> download 6.2 version. came accross your removal procedure
> for removing Windows messenger and being a bit confused I
> did that ( ie. Through "Run"). Now I cannot reinstal
> Windows or msn messenger from Microsoft or ninemsn sites.
> I have been trying for TWO DAYS.

Alan