Op stash found in Chicago

Got a call this morning in response to an ad I have in a local paper. Op is
cleaning out a small warehouse and wanted me to come take a look. I rushed
over thinking it was finally my turn to find some massive hidden stash and
it was, except I was about 8 months too late! Op has been cleaning out the
place since Nov/Dec of 04 and has been systematically destroying all the
UR's. There were piles of williams, midway, stern and other cabinets all
smashed and headed to the dumpster. Ahhhh! The only good news is that the
parts, or many of them, seem to still be there. I managed to score
everything for a good price, monitors, boards, manuals, kits, bezels, cps -
you name it, even the wiring harnesses. I also got the remaining 16 or so
URs and the one lone Pac CT. I'll post pics after I harvest the lot this
weekend.

Anybody looking for something in particular that I should keep my eye out
for? Anyone need a 13" monitor as there appear to be a ton of them. Before
you ask, I didn't see any amplifone stuff. The place was a pretty sad sight
to behold.

Chris M
Chicago, IL

Stargate harness
spiders bezel
battle zone pcb
stargate pcb set
assault cp

thanks a bunch.........great find....

cw

Yes, I need a 13" monitor for my Phoenix cocktail.

How much?

-Tim

are there any 13" 100 volt monitors??

I'll put pictures and a list together sometime next week after I've had a
chance to sort through it all. Thanks for all the interest.

Chris M

"ultra tech" <who_won@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> are there any 13" 100 volt monitors??

Hey,

Sounds pretty sad :-(

Good work on your score though - try and take pics of the place and games
and parts and post them after you've picked it all up. Would be nice to see
what went on there.

/o

"cnlmoore" <cnlmoore@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Got a call this morning in response to an ad I have in a local paper. Op
> is cleaning out a small warehouse and wanted me to come take a look. I
> rushed over thinking it was finally my turn to find some massive hidden
> stash and it was, except I was about 8 months too late! Op has been
> cleaning out the place since Nov/Dec of 04 and has been systematically
> destroying all the UR's. There were piles of williams, midway, stern and
> other cabinets all smashed and headed to the dumpster. Ahhhh! The only
> good news is that the parts, or many of them, seem to still be there. I
> managed to score everything for a good price, monitors, boards, manuals,
> kits, bezels, cps - you name it, even the wiring harnesses. I also got
> the remaining 16 or so URs and the one lone Pac CT. I'll post pics after
> I harvest the lot this weekend.
>
> Anybody looking for something in particular that I should keep my eye out
> for? Anyone need a 13" monitor as there appear to be a ton of them.
> Before you ask, I didn't see any amplifone stuff. The place was a pretty
> sad sight to behold.
>
> Chris M
> Chicago, IL

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

Chris,

I'm trying to restore a gravitar... need a control panel and wiring
harness..

thanks,

Michael

"cnlmoore" <cnlmoore@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Got a call this morning in response to an ad I have in a local paper. Op
is
> cleaning out a small warehouse and wanted me to come take a look. I
rushed
> over thinking it was finally my turn to find some massive hidden stash and
> it was, except I was about 8 months too late! Op has been cleaning out
the
> place since Nov/Dec of 04 and has been systematically destroying all the
> UR's. There were piles of williams, midway, stern and other cabinets all
> smashed and headed to the dumpster. Ahhhh! The only good news is that
the
> parts, or many of them, seem to still be there. I managed to score
> everything for a good price, monitors, boards, manuals, kits, bezels,
cps -
> you name it, even the wiring harnesses. I also got the remaining 16 or so
> URs and the one lone Pac CT. I'll post pics after I harvest the lot this
> weekend.
>
> Anybody looking for something in particular that I should keep my eye out
> for? Anyone need a 13" monitor as there appear to be a ton of them.
Before
> you ask, I didn't see any amplifone stuff. The place was a pretty sad
sight
> to behold.
>
> Chris M
> Chicago, IL

Tron mini:

Bezel
CP
Harness

Think the rest is the same as an upright!

Thx,
Martin.