Question opinions on Bgears b-Blaster 120mm high air flow case fan?

May 16, 2023
My case has two 120mm mounts, one that blows down directly over the CPU heatsink, and one in the front that helps cool the video card. I want to replace them with this:

All my fan connectors are 4 pin, but I want to use these 3 pin fans so they'll spin at full speed.

I already know this setup works, but I want fans with more airflow. I don't want to change the CPU cooler until I get a better case. This is just a less expensive fix. :)

Can I get some opinions?

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your motherboard, case and CPU cooler? Personally I'd look at a case fan that is PWM and is of the same brand as the rest of the fans in your case.

I don't want to change the CPU cooler until I get a better case. This is just a less expensive fix. :)
You sure about that? If your case is horrible in terms of airflow, you're wasting the ~10USD on that fan. Money that could go towards a case and be used in future builds.

On second thoughts, please pass on the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

May 16, 2023
This is my CPU cooler:

cooler.jpg

I actually thought about getting this to replace the CPU cooler's stock fan: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Z4JZPK...4MD7NHUB&psc=1&ref_=list_c_wl_lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Would that make a difference? I did see a really nice Corsair 4000D Airflow case that I could possibly get next month if my budget allows. And since everything will be dismantled, I should go ahead and get a better CPU cooler. Yes? :cool: