I'm not sure if you're trolling. I don't want to jump to conclusions and accuse you of it. The thing is, a lot of your "questions" are contradictory to what I remember was mention in the article.
3. It was mentioned and (or at least) shown to be using a (closed-loop) water cooling system for the CPU/proc.
4. It was at least implied that it would've been nice to have a bigger HDD for backup, so I don't think the author believed 1TB was enough.
5. The SSD's in RAID0 were mentioned to be used as the boot drive.
6. Though it's a valid question, it was mentioned that that's just how it was configured.
7. The warranty was mentioned. I don't totally remember but it's 1 year I think, and can be extended with a price. (Check back in the article to be sure how long.)
8. It was mentioned that you can customize your order, I believe.
9. It was probably listed on the specs page, but I remember something like 1100W from the picture(s).
10. Why wouldn't it?
11. I'm not sure about the max RAM speed, but I doubt it had 6 RAM slots. Didn't pay much attention to that, so I might be surprised and be wrong.
You're questions 1 and 2 could've been easily answered by looking the mo-bo and chassis on the Net, and the rest by reading the article thoroughly and understanding it. Again, I can't help but think you're trolling, but I'm also thinking of the possibility that English isn't you native tongue and you had trouble understanding the article or that you were too lazy to read it thoroughly (no offense).