[SOLVED] Outlook won't load in the local network

jaisingh92

Reputable
Apr 12, 2016
Hello,

since I have a new external IP I have following problem (everything in the exchange already got adapted to the new IP):

Outlook won't load the profile/connect to the Exchange Server (which is in the same network) when I am connected to the local network. As soon as I connect and disconnect to any VPN, it works after doing that. In other networks I can also get my Mails without any issue. It happens on all Windows10 devices but even with different Versions of Office.

Thx guys

Solution
The setup you are using needs more details, you are talking about an Exchange Server, so this is a company setup and you are using an internal email server? Need the full setup of the network, you really need to have the internal IT people look at this, we can't check your network configurations. Sounds like your switch routing is off since you can't even connect to it internally. Maybe DNS.
The setup you are using needs more details, you are talking about an Exchange Server, so this is a company setup and you are using an internal email server? Need the full setup of the network, you really need to have the internal IT people look at this, we can't check your network configurations. Sounds like your switch routing is off since you can't even connect to it internally. Maybe DNS.

Solution