Question Overclocking failed message with never overclocking de PC. How is it possible?

cfsardinha27

Commendable
Aug 27, 2017
Hi everybody. I have an asus crosshair VI hero motherboard with AMD ryzen 5 1600 six-core, 8gb ram and radeon rx 470. I just assembled everything and started using with win 10. But eventually I started to receive this message in the boot:

Overclocking failed! Please enter setuop to re-configure your system. Press f1 to run setup.

The only way to get to windows is pressing f1. Then I have nothing to do in setup, sou I press f10 to save no changes and the windows starts normally. I was getting used to receive this message once a day, but now my system started to reboot itself. I don't know if there is any connection. Can someone help me how to stop this message to happen?

cfsardinha27

Commendable
Aug 27, 2017
Everything is properly connected. I work with computers for a long time. My PSU is a C3 Tech model GPB-450S V2. I received some itens as a gift for my blog to test and the motherboard and the processor was, probably, not new. I believe it was used and configured to overclock before come to me for testing... i don't know. I reset to factory, but still giving me the message of overclocking. I'm sending here a picture of the inside the computer to show how it is.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/QmwWZW7W32uMtsZM8 (image os the inside)