Owww...Nasty bones file...

I was exploring around, and found the mines, so I decided to explore
with my sidekick dog Roofus, when I go to mine level two, i see at
least TWO spooks, and hordes of ants, and other nasties...
prayed, then should of carved, but decided not to, and died....

So if you ever come across a bone file with Novemeber and Leeta, let me
know whats in the piles of stuff ok? LOL

Cus Yes, It was Hearsed to befowel others.....

Any other nasty bones found of late?

DrGong <Drgong1@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I was exploring around, and found the mines, so I decided to explore
> with my sidekick dog Roofus, when I go to mine level two, i see at
> least TWO spooks, and hordes of ants, and other nasties...
> prayed, then should of carved, but decided not to, and died....
>
> So if you ever come across a bone file with Novemeber and Leeta, let me
> know whats in the piles of stuff ok? LOL
>
> Cus Yes, It was Hearsed to befowel others.....
>
> Any other nasty bones found of late?

I Hearsed one with a grey dragon and a pit fiend a few days ago, on DL4.
They were my pets when I died.

On the plus side, if you beat them, there's bones from a Valkyrie (level
12-13, IIRC) with a bunch of gold and some nice items (I'd found one of
my earlier bones files of a wizard who'd scored a wish early on).

Keith