Mik

My sim wants to paint a masterpiece. She has full creativity, and whenever i
select paint and then sell the painting it aspiration is still there. What
do i do? (I dont mind that much, im earning lots of $$$ just trying to paint
masterpiece...lol)

Mik wrote:
> My sim wants to paint a masterpiece. She has full creativity, and
> whenever i select paint and then sell the painting it aspiration is
> still there. What do i do? (I dont mind that much, im earning lots of
> $$$ just trying to paint masterpiece...lol)

Has to sell for more than 500 so that might be why.

Gareeth

TRENDING THREADS