pardon me, anyone know how to connect to the privatenewgro..

Pardon me, this is probably not the right newsgroup but I don't know where
to turn without filling some long forms on MS site.

They changed the newsgroup login and password. Someone from Microsoft had
called and gave me an ID and password but apparently they misspelled my
email address and I did not get the confirmation.

would someone kindly point me to the right site or contact to get this mess
straightened out.

There are numerous private newsgroups each with different passwords.
You need to be specific as to what newsgroup you are referring.
Even so, you probably may not find the answer here.

Contact the person you originally did to gain access in the first
place.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/