infernocy

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2010
i hade made 3 partitions of my hard drive and then install three operating systems on them - after this i made only one partition but i still shows the other two partition when the laptop starts and when i click them it shows that the operatin system dosent work properly - how can erase the other two without the need of erasing the whole hard drive
i made then only one partition with c: and that is the only one that exists but when the laptop starts its shows three

i use easeus free partition manager to do it , both the partitions and then erasing them and making them one

winxp shown as earlier op system( c:) win7 and ubundu

thanks

If you still want to reduce your HDD to one partition, then use easeus to expand the current c partition to the the second partition. Re-start and expand c: to the remaining partition. Re-start. You should now have one partition on c:

Three OS partitions on one HDD may not work. You could try using the easeus software to set each partition to "primary" and "active."

infernocy

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2010

is shows me status 0xc000025
the boot selection failed because a required device is inaccesible

how to i fix the boot loader

You didn't install 3 OS's on 3 separate partitions. You installed one on C and then you installed most of the other two on the other two but have boot loader files for those other two OS's still on C.

Format the other two partitions and then fix MBR

http://helpdeskgeek.com/how-to/fix-mbr-xp-vista/

TRENDING THREADS