Question PC Black Screen Crash - Lots of nvlddmkm errors

Zotik

Commendable
Nov 10, 2021
Recently my pc has began showing a black screen seemingly randomly when playing games, I've tried to watch and log temperatures and while high (GPU hotspot being in the high 90s) they don't seem to correlate with an exact time of crash (no spikes etc.). In event viewer there are quite literally hundreds of nvlddmkm errors, some with code 13 and some with code 0 (shown in attached image, errors continue as I scroll down). In reliability History a LiveKernalEvent 141 also shows at the time of each crash. When the crash happens both monitors go black and say that signal has been lost, pc fans ramp up to full speed and I can sometimes still hear audio for a few seconds before eventually needing to force shutdown the pc.

Debug.png

Specs;

• MSI RTX 3080 Suprim X
  • Windows 11 (Newly updated but problem still existed on windows 10)
  • Ryzen 7 7800x3D
  • 32gb DDR5 @ 6000Mhz
  • Asus B650-A Gaming
  • Corsair h1000i platinum PSU

I've not been able to pinpoint what causes the crash as sometimes I can go days without seeing one whereas others I get multiple in quick succession. Some times by pc is perfectly fine at the temperatures it sits at so I'm not sure if it is an overheating problem, the number of errors I see made me feel like there was more to it than that. My graphics card is preowned and I'm not sure what it was used for by previous owners. I have owned it for a little over a year now and these errors only started happening recently, a short amount of time after I installed my new CPU

Lutfij

Titan
Windows 11 (Newly updated but problem still existed on windows 10)
Did you update to Windows 11 using the internal upgrade path? if so, reinstall the OS after creating your bootable USB installer. Install OS in offline mode. Then manually install all relevant drivers with the latest version in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Asus B650-A Gaming
BIOS version for your motherboard?

Make and model of your case, the number of fans in said case and their orientation?

Zotik

Commendable
Nov 10, 2021
Windows 11 (Newly updated but problem still existed on windows 10)
Did you update to Windows 11 using the internal upgrade path? if so, reinstall the OS after creating your bootable USB installer. Install OS in offline mode. Then manually install all relevant drivers with the latest version in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Asus B650-A Gaming
BIOS version for your motherboard?

Make and model of your case, the number of fans in said case and their orientation?
I did update to windows 11 using the update window in the control panel although like stated the problem was happening even before the update. I am on bios version 1654 and my case is the Lian Li 011 Dynamic (O11DW) and am running a total of 12 fans, 9 intake (6 on a push pull config for my aio) and 3 exhaust at the top. I do plan on changing case and this amount of fans is definitely excessive and too loud