[SOLVED] PC black screen randomly when playing certain games tried mostly everything to fix it haven't found solution yet

Aug 24, 2019
Specs
CPU- AMD Ryzen 5 1400 3.2 GHz
GPU- Radeon RX 580 Armor 4GB OC
RAM- Corsair - Vengeance LPX Series 16GB (2PK 8GB) 3.0GHz DDR4
PSU- EVGA - EVGA - 600W ATX 12V/EPS 12V 80 Plus Power Supply
Motherboard- B350M BAZOOKA
Storage- Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

I've had this PC for around a year now I've just upgraded ram like 1 month ago and the PSU 3 days ago also Re-Applied Thermal paste and my PC Still Crashes when playing games like Black Desert Online/ Rainbow Six Siege but i can play Overwatch just fine no crashes.

I've updated all drivers, Turned up GPU fan speeds and lowered Power/Temp limits just encase my GPU was overheating.

i also checked the event viewer to see why my PC was crashing and it said "the system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly"

I've also tried MemTest86 and there was no errors i also tried my best to clean out any dust with compressed air.

still haven't found a solution yet any suggestions would be helpful thanks.

Solution
check if you have the latest directx and if there are any problems (with the dxdiag program).
also update reinstall gpu drivers with default setting and see if this help.
Aug 13, 2019
check if you have the latest directx and if there are any problems (with the dxdiag program).
also update reinstall gpu drivers with default setting and see if this help.

Solution