Question Pc bootlooping with no output

Sep 26, 2022
!PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!
So:
My PC is bootlooping. Sometimes it lasts longer sometimes it goes off instantly, so i don't know what happened.

I got a new case so i took all my components and put them in my new case. The fans start spinning but the power supply turns off after like 5 seconds. Sometimes it lasts more. My cpu runs hot so that shouldn't be the problem. I already tried to change the ram position, or resetting the bios.
The psu fan turns off every time the pc starts.
The pc also starts every time i turn my Power supply on.

I'm sure there is an easy fix, but the things i saw online didn't seem to work for me. Hope that someone can help me.

Motherboard: asus Z87m plus-ultra
Cpu: i5-4590

COLGeek

Cybernaut
All was good before changing cases, right?

Check for any extra stand-offs/mounting points that may be grounding the system. Also check your I/O panel (ATX Plate) to make sure no little grounding fingers are protruding into any of the motherboard's ports.

Sep 26, 2022
All was good before changing cases, right?

Check for any extra stand-offs/mounting points that may be grounding the system. Also check your I/O panel (ATX Plate) to make sure no little grounding fingers are protruding into any of the motherboard's ports.
I took the whole motherboard out and still nothing.
I Also tried changing power supply but the same thing happened. If the CPU gets hot, does it mean that it still works?
Also there is an LED that show's that my motherboard is getting power. Does it mean the