[SOLVED] PC boots fine but no display

DVSH

Prominent
Jul 6, 2017
Hey,
About 2 weeks ago my computer stopped displaying image to the monitor.
When I turn on the computer I can hear the 1 beep as usual but there is no image on my monitor not even after a few hours.
I tried 2 different working HDMI cables, I tried connecting it through the onboard display port with the GPU out of the system and also tried Display Port and VGA port with 2 different working monitors.

Help please, what can I do :(

Note: first time I turn on the computer it shuts down after 2 seconds and then boots normally (again with no display ofc)

Specs:
CPU: Intel I5-7400
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
PSU: Some Antec 500W with 80+ Bronze
RAM: 8GB DDR4 of HyperX
Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-H110M-A LGA1151 Intel H110 Micro ATX DDR4 Motherboard

Thanks.

Solution
Seems odd about the other system not displaying image as well. Have you tried re-seating everything in your current build? Any recent changes before this behavior started? Even with 1-beep, are you certain your system is passing POST? Given you have no display with the 1060 removed, it doesn't seem relating to video. Have you tried moving RAM around, or using 1 stick if currently using two? It could also be the board, as it seems to be the basic budget value series H110. These will use low-end components to keep costs down.

DVSH

Prominent
Jul 6, 2017
Tested the PSU on another system, no display as well but boots fine (1 beep).
Tried another PSU on the current (not working) system, boots fine (1 beep) and still no display as well.
Tested on 2 monitors with 2 different HDMI cables and 1 new DVI cable. all are working cables and monitors.
Really don't know what is the problem and what to do, weirdest thing I ever seen.

Seems odd about the other system not displaying image as well. Have you tried re-seating everything in your current build? Any recent changes before this behavior started? Even with 1-beep, are you certain your system is passing POST? Given you have no display with the 1060 removed, it doesn't seem relating to video. Have you tried moving RAM around, or using 1 stick if currently using two? It could also be the board, as it seems to be the basic budget value series H110. These will use low-end components to keep costs down.

Solution