[SOLVED] PC boots into Windows but shuts off shortly after I've logged in ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 5, 2023
This is my first time upgrading my pc and I decided to upgrade the mobo, cpu, and ram, and everything works expect for when I login into windows the pc shuts down after a couple of minutes. Afterwards the cpu and dram lights up red on the motherboard debug. I tried different ram, and resetting the cpu cooler and the cpu itself. Also I made sure none of the components was overheating as the gpu was running at 30C and the CPU was at 45-50C. Can anyone help please and thank you.

Specs:
Motherboard: B550 Phantom gaming 4/ac
CPU: 5600x
GPU: 1060
RAM: Ripjaws DDR4 V 32GBs
PSU: Apevia 550W Captain Power
CPU Cooler: stock cpu cooler that comes with the CPU

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Psu: Apevia 550W Captain Power
How old is the unit? You might want to see if sourcing(borrow, not buy) a reliably built PSU with at least 450W of power at your entire system's disposal helps alleviate the issue.

This is my first time upgrading my pc and I decided to upgrade the mobo, cpu, and ram
You might want to list your before and after specs.

Dec 5, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Psu: Apevia 550W Captain Power
How old is the unit? You might want to see if sourcing(borrow, not buy) a reliably built PSU with at least 450W of power at your entire system's disposal helps alleviate the issue.

This is my first time upgrading my pc and I decided to upgrade the mobo, cpu, and ram
You might want to list your before and after specs.
It’s only been a year since I first got the PSU. And I don’t think I could borrow one but I could buy one if you have any recommendations.

Nov 30, 2023
if it is your first time to diy i have the reason to quest
a newbie always might make some fatal mistake on ignore some thing: short circuit, isolation: wrong plug in

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS