[SOLVED] PC broken?

Feb 9, 2021
So I have a HP Pavillion 570-p051 (crappy family pc) and I opened it up too see what was inside, I didn't pressure anything inside besides the ram, I pulled it out and pushed it back in(with the little sidethings of course) When I plugged everything back the green light in the back was on and when I went to turn it on, first thing I saw was a spark that came out the back from the psu I think, then beeps, I was scared so I held the power button, but it kept the light on the power button so I unplugged it.

Then I plugged it back in after doing a little research, the motherboard is a Willow 2. I only listened to 4 beeps before getting scared again, there were 2 longer deeper beeps, then two shorter more high pitched beeps. If I can send a audio of the full beeps I will if there is a way, I need help for this soon since it is being used for its purpose, a family PC so it is not just me using it, thankfully its just for entertainment

Solution
was a spark that came out the back from the psu

Bare minimum, the PSU is dead.
At most, EVERYTHING that is connected to PSU are dead.

I opened it up too see what was inside

I take it you don't know much, if any at all, about PC hardware. Since why else-ways would you open up the PC to see what's inside? And why only remove RAM and put it back again?
In any event, ever heard of a saying: "Curiosity killed the cat." ? And now, you'll owe your family a new PC.

I need help for this soon

You have 2 choices, where both cost money:
1. Find the exact same HP proprietary PSU, with proprietary connection which fits your PC and cross your fingers that everything else isn't dead inside the PC.
If there are something...

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
was a spark that came out the back from the psu

Bare minimum, the PSU is dead.
At most, EVERYTHING that is connected to PSU are dead.

I opened it up too see what was inside

I take it you don't know much, if any at all, about PC hardware. Since why else-ways would you open up the PC to see what's inside? And why only remove RAM and put it back again?
In any event, ever heard of a saying: "Curiosity killed the cat." ? And now, you'll owe your family a new PC.

I need help for this soon

You have 2 choices, where both cost money:
1. Find the exact same HP proprietary PSU, with proprietary connection which fits your PC and cross your fingers that everything else isn't dead inside the PC.
If there are something else dead inside the PC (e.g MoBo), you'd be better off buying new PC and cut your losses on the new HP PSU you bought.
2. Buy a brand new PC since the old one was too old and probably on it's last leg.

Option 1 can "make things right" with the least amount of money IF and only IF, only PSU is dead. Though, it takes longer (since you'll need to research and find parts) and can end up costing more than new PC, if other components in it are dead as well.
Option 2 costs more money but is faster (time wise) and end result is also better for everyone (faster PC).

Solution