[SOLVED] PC BSOD with different error codes

Sep 14, 2020
My PC started blue screening, I've been getting all these different errors not sure what it called be
i ran sfc /scan now there was nothing there and i ran chkdsk and that was fine, i tried to reset windows but it kept crashing and even repair start up doesn't work. do full scan and offline scan with windows defender that was all good. i'm out of options

1. irql_not_less_or_equal
  2. driver irql_not_less_or_equal
  3. memory management
  4. kernel security failure
  5. dpc watchdog violation
specs

Ryzen 3100
1660 super
16gb ddr4 ram
GA-B450M
500 watts coolermaster mwe bronze 80+
256gb teamgroup ms30

thanks in advance

Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

Solution