[SOLVED] PC build not showing the display neither the bios startup boot ?

Apr 10, 2021
Specs
Fan: Liquid cooler: corsair h60
CPU: i5 10400f
GPU: gt710 (used for test it was from old pc)
Motherboard: ASUS Prime b460m-a
RAM: 0 (could this be the issue I only used a 2gb ram stick to test and it still didn't work)
SSD: 240gb
PSU: corsair cv 450w
I tried to even take out the motherboard battery still didn't work...how to fix? (I'm beginner builder)

still don't know if the gpu was the problem idk. (I didn't put paste on the cpu cause I thought well maybe since the fan came with some paste already on it I didn't need to at the moment.)

Solution
Just get ddr4 ram and see how it does.

Just curious, why don't you have ram yet?

No chance of getting something better? For the parts you decribed probably fine, but when putting a dedicated gpu in with higher power draw like even an RX 580 would i feel more comfortable with something better.

still don't know if the gpu was the problem idk. (I didn't put paste on the cpu cause I thought well maybe since the fan came with some paste already on it I didn't need to at the moment.)
Since paste is on the cpu is there indeed no extra paste necessary. With that said, a tube of around 4g paste isn't that expensive so might be good to have at hand so that in case you need to remount the cooler...

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador
Just get ddr4 ram and see how it does.

Just curious, why don't you have ram yet?

No chance of getting something better? For the parts you decribed probably fine, but when putting a dedicated gpu in with higher power draw like even an RX 580 would i feel more comfortable with something better.

Since paste is on the cpu is there indeed no extra paste necessary. With that said, a tube of around 4g paste isn't that expensive so might be good to have at hand so that in case you need to remount the cooler for whatever reason you have fresh paste.

Solution