Dec 12, 2021
Hello everyone, my PC components are:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800x
MB: ASUS ROG X570-F Gaming
Graphic card: MSI RTX 2080 gaming x trio
RAM: 2x8GB HyperX Predator 3200MHz
PSU: Thermaltake 850W Gold
Cooling system: NZXT Kraken X63

Problem starts about 3-4 months ago, PC randomly restarts in middle of work (gaming, surfing internet etc.), I thought that was a Windows problem. And week ago PC won't boot, it restarts after spinner shows up, after that "Prepare Automatic Repair" shows up and when spinner appears it restarts, and loop continues. Also when I tried to boot from USB drive, to reinstall Windows, same happens, it restarts over and over again (but without "Prepare Automatic Repair" message). Six days ago I manage to enter Windows downgrading the BIOS version and rearranging the RAM sticks, PC then works fine till now. Now I have same problem again and I'am desperate. I tried to reproduce steps that helps me before, but without success. I tried everything, pulling out component by component but everything seems to work fine. Does anyone had same problem?

Solution
Currently no, do you have any idea what causing the problem? I tried everything, only cooling system left to pull out… I’m desperate…
it could be between the drive who started to fail itself, the bios settings, or the windows itself.

Normally what would i do is make a bootable drive of windows in GPT - UEFI non CSM, update the latest bios to my motherboard, load optimized on bios, set the boot scheme to UEFI only (disable CSM), set XMP then save and exit, then proceed by installing windows with no internet, then chipset driver, reboot, and install anything else.
Hello everyone, my PC components are:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800x
MB: ASUS ROG X570-F Gaming
Graphic card: MSI RTX 2080 gaming x trio
RAM: 2x8GB HyperX Predator 3200MHz
PSU: Thermaltake 850W Gold
Cooling system: NZXT Kraken X63

Problem starts about 3-4 months ago, PC randomly restarts in middle of work (gaming, surfing internet etc.), I thought that was a Windows problem. And week ago PC won't boot, it restarts after spinner shows up, after that "Prepare Automatic Repair" shows up and when spinner appears it restarts, and loop continues. Also when I tried to boot from USB drive, to reinstall Windows, same happens, it restarts over and over again (but without "Prepare Automatic Repair" message). Six days ago I manage to enter Windows downgrading the BIOS version and rearranging the RAM sticks, PC then works fine till now. Now I have same problem again and I'am desperate. I tried to reproduce steps that helps me before, but without success. I tried everything, pulling out component by component but everything seems to work fine. Does anyone had same problem?
it seems like youre windows drive is corrupted, tired clean install anyways?

Currently no, do you have any idea what causing the problem? I tried everything, only cooling system left to pull out… I’m desperate…
it could be between the drive who started to fail itself, the bios settings, or the windows itself.

Normally what would i do is make a bootable drive of windows in GPT - UEFI non CSM, update the latest bios to my motherboard, load optimized on bios, set the boot scheme to UEFI only (disable CSM), set XMP then save and exit, then proceed by installing windows with no internet, then chipset driver, reboot, and install anything else.

Solution
Dec 12, 2021

Yes but it won’t boot from USB either.