[SOLVED] PC can't boot into windows after OC

Sep 20, 2020
I recently bought a new pc with the specs below and decided that I would try overclocking a little for the first time. Everything was fine as I slowly worked my way up in clock speed and voltage until it crashed and wouldn't boot. I cleared the cmos and everything was fine after. Then I tried again and it crashed and wouldn't boot. I cleared the cmos and entered the bios to check that everything was fine and it was. While in the bios I noticed that my ram was set to 2660 mhz instead of the 3600 it said on the stick so I changed it. I restarted the computer and reached the windows login. Right after logging in to windows my pc crashed. I cleared the cmos again and entered the bios. There i noticed that my cpu was between 45 and 55 degrees c so I left it a bit to cool of but it didn't. When trying to sign into windows it crashed again. This is where I am now please help.

Specs
Ryzen 5 3600x (stock cooler)
16gb corsair vengeance ddr4 3600mhz
Asus b450 f gaming
Gigabyte gtx 1070
Corsair tx 650

Solution
I found the problem . Everytime I booted into windows ryzen master would blow up my cpu speed and crash the system. I entered safe mode on windows and deleted all of ryzen masters files and it works perfectly after that
Sep 20, 2020
I found the problem . Everytime I booted into windows ryzen master would blow up my cpu speed and crash the system. I entered safe mode on windows and deleted all of ryzen masters files and it works perfectly after that

Solution