Question PC Crash While Playing Dmc 5

Aug 6, 2019
Hi Everyone, Eveytime i play DMC 5 the game crashes my PC (Most of the times after Loading A cut-scene or Exiting the customization or Finishing a lvl) and the pc wont start up, it even not work, until i remove every cable that connected to it, and spam Power button then reconnect the power cable, and it boot normally again, What causing that? is it something wrong with my GPU ? What I Can Do to Fix it?
Please HELP
GPU: Rx 590
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
Mobo: Msi B450 Gaming Plus
Ram: G.Skills Ripjaws V 2400 (8x2)
PSU: FSP Hexa+ 500W

Aug 6, 2019
What about all other PC games ? Do they also exhibit this same behavior ? If not, then this might be an issue related to the Game itself/Game engine, DMC5.

Do you have the game on STEAM ? Tried re-installing this game as well ?
Well Yes it's happened for 3 times in a row when i first loaded Fortnite and it asked me for recommended settings ( I choices yes than it crashed)
and yes i have the game on steam, and no Didn't Reinstalling it Cause it's take around 4 days to download,

Aug 6, 2019
when it turns off and doesnt want to start up unless u re-plug power cable, then your PSU hit its limits (protection kicks in so your house wont burn)
Well not just the power cable, Gotta remove mouse and keyboard, Headset, LAN ,HDMI, And power cable,
if it still power supply issue, i will upgrade it soon, is 650W Enough?