Question PC crashes and freezes (apparently), ports stop working while fans keep running

SleuthX

Commendable
Jan 22, 2022
The crashes are inconsistent, happens in 2010 game, happens in a game as intense as the Finals, happens when I kept Valorant running in the background, happened before when I was watching a Youtube video.
Title.
Gigabyte RX 6800 XT OC
Z690 MSI A-Pro
4 sticks of Patriot Viper steel 3200mhz ram which I run at 2666mhz because each one of them is different, didn't come together
Alienware 1080P 240hz monitor

I've had my PC since October last year and started having crashes in late June this year. The display port is gone and mouse and keyboard RGB is still working until I unplug and plug them again then not even the RGB works on top of them not working even before I unplug them. The fans keep running as if both CPU and GPU haven't stopped working. I tried Chrome Remote Desktop but it doesn't work when the PC crashes even though the fans work.
-IMPORTANT: When I force shutdown the PC by pressing the power strip button, when I try to launch the PC again it doesn't start, I have to unplug the power cord from the case then put it back in so that the PC starts working, very weird....

-NOTE: I use sleep mode all the time, no idea if that changes anything

-My suspicions: It's either CPU being sabotaged by Intel's 13th gen problems, or the PSU is off or AMD ruined my GPU with its June 24.6.1 update

-I tried OCCT(memory+CPU, CPU, GPU, power) and furmark on 1080P and no crashes happened within the few minutes I let it run on.
-EVENT VIWEER has no use, gives me no leads on the exact time the PC crashed or right before or after it, it tells me nothing.
-My GPU thermalpaste dried around that time(June) and it reaches 110-113C on the hotspot but I've done GPU stress tests a lot and it seems like the GPU temperatures aren't the culprit at all, especially since my PC crashed watching Youtube and playing a 2010 game.(AC Brotherhood)

Hope y'all can help me, I don't know what to do except maybe remove the CMOS battery, I need to find out how to recreate the problem so I can claim warranty if something went bad.

include the power supply make & model + it's overall time in use.
this is a very important factor.

4 sticks of Patriot Viper steel 3200mhz ram...didn't come together
if 2x packaged kits;
try only packaged kits one kit at a time
in DIMM slots A_2 & B_2.

if 4x separate individual modules;
try only a single stick in A_2.

test over some time to see if the issue persists.

SleuthX

Commendable
Jan 22, 2022

if 2x packaged kits;
try only packaged kits one kit at a time
in DIMM slots A_2 & B_2.

if 4x separate individual modules;
try only a single stick in A_2.

test over some time to see if the issue persists.
I can't really do that because a single 8GB stick won't cut it while I'm gaming, I guess I might as well just replace them with a 16X2 32gb kit.
They're different, each one of them didn't come in a kit, separate boxes.

I can't really do that because a single 8GB stick won't cut it while I'm gaming
the purpose is just to see if it affects the current issue.

if everything runs as it should with a single packaged unit, then you know to replace the current setup with a new packaged kit.
if the issue continues with the single packaged unit, then it isn't the cause and you'll need to continue troubleshooting.

and you seemed to have missed the initial response,

SleuthX

Commendable
Jan 22, 2022
the purpose is just to see if it affects the current issue.

if everything runs as it should with a single packaged unit, then you know to replace the current setup with a new packaged kit.
if the issue continues with the single packaged unit, then it isn't the cause and you'll need to continue troubleshooting.

and you seemed to have missed the initial response,
Thing is, I don't know how to trigger this problem. I could be watching Youtube and it happens, playing a 15 year old game and it happens, but when will it happen? no idea, OCCT stress tests and furmark lead nowhere.

I don't know how to trigger this problem. I could be watching Youtube and it happens, playing a 15 year old game and it happens
well YouTube and any 15 year old game run fine with 8GB of RAM, so that wouldn't inhibit you from testing in the way suggested.

are you avoiding questions about your power supply for some specific reason?
if you want to continue troubleshooting your issue, information needs to be available for all to see.
and this is one of the most important factors in relation to your current system that there is.

SleuthX

Commendable
Jan 22, 2022
well YouTube and any 15 year old game run fine with 8GB of RAM, so that wouldn't inhibit you from testing in the way suggested.

are you avoiding questions about your power supply for some specific reason?
if you want to continue troubleshooting your issue, information needs to be available for all to see.
and this is one of the most important factors in relation to your current system that there is.
The issue is more common while running a demanding game
Or at least this is my experience since I mostly play demanding games