Question PC Crashes and Reboots While Gaming no BSOD

May 20, 2020
This issue has been persisting for a while now and I can't quite wrap my head around it. There are certain games that have been able to cause this repeatedly while other games that should be equally if not more intensive run just fine. For example I can run Red Dead 2 at medium settings for multiple hours without this issue occurring, but when I try to play Kingdom Come: Deliverance after a few seconds the computer will reboot on its own, no BSOD is shown the screen just goes black and the computer powers on again.

This obviously looks like a power issue but I have tried replacing the PSU and the issue persists, I have run tests on both of my drives, on my memory, on my CPU, and my GPU and they all passed. I have swapped out the motherboard, the memory, and the GPU but the issue persisted across all of these swaps. It was suggested to me to try the PC in a different room and the issue still persisted after trying this.

I tried to identify what could cause the crash by checking my event viewer which provided me with a "Critical error event ID: 41" which gave me a bugcheck code 0, which I could not find anything useful on. At this point I've ran out of ideas on how I should diagnose this issue and I don't know what to do to solve this problem.

My temps do not rise above 60 degrees celsius when the crashes occur, so I think this rules out a temperature issue. Thanks for any help.

My specs

Well i had similar problem with a F** Thermaltake cooler, It was shorting somehow my whole system, removed it... never had problems afterwards! It's impressive how much effort you put.. so what idea i can give you is Cooler or even the Case itself... i know its sounds dumb... and its extremely unlikely but yet my problem was the cooler!