Question PC crashes when I play games, but only once ?

Alex_464

Honorable
Jun 29, 2017
Hey so as the title says, whenever I play games my PC will freeze and I will need to reset it. This has been happened for about 2 weeks now and never happened before. The weird thing about this, after the first crash my PC won't crash again until the following day.

I'll be playing Rocket League for example, and when my PC crashes, the audio will sound sort of static but if I'm in call with someone on Discord they will still be able to hear me and I will be able to talk to them for around 30 seconds until my PC either restarts itself or I hit restart on my case.

In the Windows event viewer, today my PC crashed at 17:41. I made sure to write down the time my PC crashed so this is my best guess to the reason why. I'll attach a photo of the event viewer and hardware specs to this question.

If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

View: https://imgur.com/a/hcTBnHE
(Event viewer)

View: https://imgur.com/a/TsrkMz1
(Hardware specs)

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

ubuysa

Distinguished
I appreciate that you're not seeing BSODs, but can you please download and run the SysnativeBSODCollectionApp and upload the resulting zip file to a cloud service with a link to it here. The SysnativeBSODCollectionApp collects comprehensive troubleshooting data and this will likely help track down your problem. It DOES NOT collect any personally identifying data. It's used by several highly respected Windows help forums (including this one). I'm a senior BSOD analyst on the Sysnative forum where this tool came from, so I know it to be safe.

You can of course look at what's in the zip file before you upload it, most of the files are txt files. Please don't change or delete anything though. If you want a description of what each file contains you'll find that here.