[SOLVED] PC crashes within 10 to 20 seconds on boot

Nov 1, 2021
Hello,

So I'm running into a problem of a PC not starting up properly and i'm lost on what to do. Here is my situation:
I had a working PC, but i wanted to upgrade my motherboard and get a bigger case to get a bit more space and air. So thats why i did, i bought a new motherboard and installed all the same components on it. But now when starting up i can shortly see the bios screen after which is crashes.

My old setup was:
Gigabyte z730m DS3H
Intel 8700K
Corsair Vengeance CMK16GX4M2B3000C15R memory (4x)
2080TI
Corsair RM650x PSU

My new setup:
Gigabyte z390 UD
Intel 8700K
Corsair Vengeance CMK16GX4M2B3000C15R memory (4x)
2080TI
Corsair RM650x PSU

So all the same except the motherboard. Now when i boot this is exaclt what happens
  • Shortly shows gigabyte logo
  • Restarts -> shows nothing and this seems to loop forever

If i interfere and open bios this happens:
  • Shortly shows gigabyte logo
  • Press DEL -> opens bios
  • after about 10 to 20 seconds (time varies a lot) it randomly reboots and does not show the gigabyte logo again

Now i also tried putting the components back into the old MOBO and it now has exactly the same issue... (So a bit worried that it might be the CPU that broke for some reason, or PSU?)

I also tried different RAM configurations like a single stick or all 4, or different single sticks. All the same result

Just to be sure that no other component was interfering i removed every hard disk and other utilities. So the setup above is all i have connected at this point. (and kbm)

So ye im now completely lost on what to do, any ideas as in what i can do to fix it. Or even if this is an indication of a broken CPU/PSU?

Nov 1, 2021
Just noticed, on the new mobo it has some lights. It seems the bottom left right is perma red. Which seems to be the boot light. What would this mean
20211101_233715.jpg