Question PC Crashing Only during gaming.

Ekwilson08

Commendable
Jun 15, 2017
I have a new gaming pc i built around 2 months ago. Specs will Be at the bottom. I can have the pc run for days without any issues or crashes if im just doing normal use.. my only issue is playing games. So i will have at least 2 hours of straight gaming with no issues then By screen will just turn black and complete restart. i have dual screens so my second monitor has hw monitor running and my cpu never gets above 70C and my gpu never above 65C. I will restart the pc and jump right back into the game and not have another issue for intermittent amount of time, can my 15 min or 3 hours. I have swapped ram sticks in and out, no overclocks on any part, turned off xmp, made sure all my power cables were seated and came up with nothing. I have tried 2 different power supplies with the same issue. honestly im wondering if its my cables.
let me know what you think,
thanks

CPU: RYZEN 3700X
GPU: MSI 2070 SUPER TRIO X
MOHERBOARD : MSI X470 GAMING PRO CARBON
PSU EVGA 1000W G+ ALSO TRIED EVGA 1000W G2
CABLE MOD CABLES.
G-SKILL 3600 RAM 16GB

Lutfij

Titan
Make sure you're on the latest BIOS for your motherboard. See if you can source a donor PSU with at least 650W of power at the system's disposal made by a reputed brand in order to rule out a faulty PSU.

Which version of Windows 10 are you on? Have you tried working with stock cables and not the cables you've added on?

Ekwilson08

Commendable
Jun 15, 2017
Make sure you're on the latest BIOS for your motherboard. See if you can source a donor PSU with at least 650W of power at the system's disposal made by a reputed brand in order to rule out a faulty PSU.

Which version of Windows 10 are you on? Have you tried working with stock cables and not the cables you've added on?

Yes I am on the latest bios, latest drivers for all hardware. I also have done a donor psu as i stated in the original post, both evga 1000w gold power supplies. I will try the cables, weird that the cables could be causing the issue, have not seen that before.
im on the latest version of windows, updated to that few days ago to 1909.