Question PC Crashing when on sleep mode

Oct 1, 2024
Hi, about 1 year ago my PC had start have BSOD when launching any game with easy anti-cheat or putting on sleep mode eventually one of my ram sticks died. I replaced them with a new pair but just 1 month ago one of those stick had just died as well. I just got replacements yesterday and ran memtest86 both with stock and xmp profiles without any errors but have gotten 2 crashes while on sleep mode and now I'm unsure what is the problem is?

Attempts to resolve throughout the year were fresh install of GPU Drivers and Windows, stress test on CPU, GPU, and Ram.
I would also like to inform that my PC was built 4yrs ago and my CPU, GPU, Motherboard, and Power Supply were bought secondhand but I never really had any issues with them for the first 2 years I've had them. (first pair of ram was included with my Motherboard and CPU)

System Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
GPU: MSI Ventus 2070 super oc
Ram: T-Force 2x16 3200mhz 32GB
Motherboard: ROG Crosshair VII Hero
PSU: Corsair V2 CX750M
SSD: Kingston A2000 500gb, TeamGroup MP34 1TB
HDD: WD 1TB 7200 RPM
Windows 10 home: 22H2 build 19045.4894

Dump File

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Power Supply were bought secondhand
I would be curious to know what it's age was prior to your purchase and it what it powered prior.

Motherboard: ROG Crosshair VII Hero
BIOS version for your motherboard?

Attempts to resolve throughout the year were fresh install of GPU Drivers and Windows
Did you use DDU for reinstalling your GPU drivers? As for your OS, you're pending an update.

Windows 10 home: 22H2 build 19045.4894
I've moved away from Windows 10, but you seem to have an update pending for your OS, to 23H2.

I just got replacements yesterday
Did you get a ram kit or a single stick was replaced?

I ran your dmp file through WinDBG, see that
win32kbase.sys
0x139_MISSING_GSFRAME_win32kbase!_report_gsfailure

is your fauilure.
^
See if this guide helps you repair your OS;
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-sfc-scannow-command-fix-problems-windows-10