Question pc crashing while gaming

Jul 14, 2024
Hi, I have a problem with my PC and I suspect it may be the power supply's fault. The problem is that while playing, at various times the computer turns itself off, if I want to restart it immediately, it is impossible and the only thing that helps is plugging out and plugging in the power supply or turning it off with the button and waiting a few minutes and turning it on again. I have powerful PC and I have no problems with temperatures, when playing demanding titles the GPU does not exceed 70 degrees and the same on the processor. My power supply is Corsair HX1000, gpu: radeon RX 7900xtx sapphire nitro +, cpu: ryzen 7 7700, mb: asrock b650m pro rs, ram: vengeance ddr5 2x16gb 6000mhz. I noticed that the power supply mode is switched to multiple, I am using all the original power supply cables and can the cables have any influence on this?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

If you suspect the PSU to be the culprit, you might want to source(borrow, not buy) a reliably built 850W PSU and see if the issue persists. In the interim period, you can try and relocate to another wall outlet and see if the issue persists.

As for your motherboard, what BIOS version are you on?